August 01, 2011

to my beloved babi brother!

Happy birthday, my dear babi Jeffrey Teong Han Jian!!

Sorry never show much concern to u never set a good example as a sister,hope u did enjoyed your birthday celebration,never meet u for so many days,really miss ya lots,study hard and have faith in Lord, it's a blessing from God that you can play basketball well and good in sport , i believe that He had given u wisdom to cope with your studies, strength to overcome every obstacles as well.

I recalled that how we fought over small issue,chasing each other and slamming each other room door when we were little,dad always said monkey and rat couldnt get along well,and mummy would advised me to love u and dote u more as u're 4yrs youger than me yet i refused to do so due to my selfishness and ignorant.However,as the time pass by,i realized how important you mean to me.And now,u're just like the second SYLVIA TEONG with the same character as me. Sorry for scolding you and bullying you in the past,i must admit that i was abit over the top some times.

Anyway,Thanks god for giving me such a "ADORABLE" "HyPERACTIVE" "HANDSOME" "CHARMING" "LOVELY" brother( sounds disgusting sia!),yea,i knew that you're SUPER J STAR.(super ge pi la!)

Im so glad to see you grow in the lord and serve in Him.No matter what happen in the future,feel free to share with me,k? even if you dont do so,i will always go ur room, jump on your bed and mess up everything until u willing to share.LOL.

Last,stop calling me "MA"pls,instead Im you dearest "jie jie",i dont think i look that old,okay..

All the best my dear! Shall give you a big big hug when we meet. LOVE ya banyak!! God Bless.G.R.O.W

No comments:

Post a Comment