March 11, 2012

HI!im SYLVIA TEONG!!( lame~~)



hmm,my life is kinda boring, kinda depressing
as wad i said jobless make me feel useless and soon i'd become hopeless
yea yea yea i mean it

let's see
how am i gonna spend the next 3 lonely bored weeks of holiday
probably finish reading up more than 5books?
(sounds hardworking, bt somehow always fall asleep after 15min reading.zZz..)
probably catch up with old sch mates as much as possible? (yea,that's what im doing)
probably go around somewhere photoshooting? (time's to upgrade my lousy skills)
probably visit da beach for one day sun taning ?(yea,i wanna be AFRICAN or PHILIPPINO.zzz)
probably compose a new song for myself? (sounds great man!)
probably go for a picnic outing with my baby monkey and my 2 little soft toy?
( sounds lonely.ZZZ,seems like only bb monke and soft toy could accompany you)
probably buck up the language that i wanted to learn for quite a long time? ( too bad im kinda impatient and lack of motivation at the moment)
probably learn to cook?( cheh, absolutely is forced by my DEAREST MOM!)
probably...
probably...
LOL feel free to text me any suggestion if you read this stupid article


well,i just miss the bangkok trip last year at this time
miss the travellers, kind ppl, guest house n haunted hostel that i stayed,the big bag pack i carried and walked around the city, Amphawa river - a small pristine village, mango sticky rice..
the bit and piece memorable stories still lingers on my mind
looking forward to the next trip

Thank God i get to share my burden, my tears with few elder sis recently
yea,its kinda realease and relief as well
indeed overcome every obstacles ain't easy
but only when we go through these
we got to have faith in You more firmly
especially You listen to our every single prayer
i really can feel that You're there for me
You're there to give strength and assure me that my life is full of your grace
i shall live in joy and rely on your mighty hands
At the same time,i pray for every of my single friends who are studying abroad
give them strength, secure as well whenever they are
whatever they're doing they shall know all is to glorify your name
This is my prayer in Jesus's name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. learn cooking is good ... and important ... :p
    learn how to relax your mind ~
    in Christ our burden are light ...

    ReplyDelete