June 18, 2012

Youe grace is suffice for me

WOWHO,offically graduate from DMS. Thank God, finally i get through this. Never failed a single modules throughout this one and a half year.

how hard, how stressful, how tough, how much i had went through and finally i had passed it. with tears i suppose?

thanks bro&sis who be there for me, your encouragement and care was damn so important to me. (u know im mentioning you if you read this!)
and my beloved daddy n mummy who support me all time, not just financially support, with love and stil love. i know how much both of u needs me to be with you, and understood why God put me there instead of a thousand miles from away from you.

Thank you Alfred yue who be there and helped me so much in the entire course. I can said that i really dont have a true friend in DMS, however, Thanks for ur companion since sem 1 till now.Stupid hamburger who tc of me. thanks for ur love and understanding.
Joseph Fong,i got A for macro, so yea, thanks for ur "dou Hua", do buck up for ur studies too!

well, i know there's a new "disaster" waving to me. tsk tsk.
i shall say : SIAN LAA, gotta back to study again.....sigh-ing?!!
               or
i shall say: Thank God, ur grace is suffice for me to face a new challenge!


What's in your mind?




No comments:

Post a Comment