April 15, 2013

对你妥协就是对我的伤害

对你妥协就是对我的伤害

regret for dropping the job
a little regret for taking up this course
pretty regret for missing out so many nice ppl and events that i ought to join
kinda regret for not insisting my dream
terribly regret for spending my time on you

hiding the truth from you is the cruelest thing that i have ever done to myself
trying to be strong yet you can perceive my weakness thoroughly

i just hope i can still hold on till the day i leave
i miss those who being my side who always supporting and encouraging me
The one who know me well

ppl trying to show concern, but i choose to become isolated
so im no longer the cheerful, hyepractive monkey sylvia
or i have no such characteristic before
depression, i rather say bye to you than continue tourturing myself


TOLERANCE, i need you to ease my hot temper and bad attitude towards others
PATIENCE, i need you to understand a person without having prejudice against him/her
FAITH, i need you to achieve my dream
LOVE, i need you to forgive the person i hate and get rid of all the evil thoughts,selfishness
Jesus, i need you cus you are all and the only one i have in my life








No comments:

Post a Comment