December 16, 2011

Jesus is the reason fro the season!



Christmas is coming! I love this season,it means the year is ending soon.and every Christmas is a good time to share the good news to my fellow friends&family.
On top of that, it's a wonderful moments for me to have a gathering and fellowship with my bro & sis. And so,im looking forward to celebrate with all of my dear..
however,i'll never forget what's terrible news i gotta faced before the celebration-- my results s releasing soon, been worrying these days.
must admit that i never did my very best for it,but still hope the outcome would be fine.



So sorry,Mr. Joseph.bout today.Hope you're fine.Cheer up ya.




sigh-ing,never seen him for many days=(

1 comment:

  1. result ... oh important thing ...
    jiayou to u and your bf ...
    Christmas lo ~ i think u will get a big big gift !!!

    ReplyDelete