August 27, 2013

Broken heart become brand new

Time to settle down?
finally its the day before I ended my lonely trip
not that lonely along the journey though
cus I've met so many ppl around the world
exchanging diff ideas and culture

start to feel the stress that im gonna face when I go back
Insomnia throughout the night before flying off
Its been a while since I left the place, its been a while since I left you
Fears and worries are flowing into my mind and make my stomach so sick again

Somehow there's a voice keep reminding me that You had prepare everything for me
I am ready for home and every single challenges that coming soon
I don't feel homesick at all though
just miss my precious brother
he's the one who never failed to make me smile

the conclusion for my trip in new Zealand and Aus:
I never regret for travelling alone oversea for so long, in fact, I would do it again;
I'd learnt to let go so many things that affected me so much and make me stronger than I do;
especially when my result was out, was so surprised that I could take it even that I failed one mods and still have to extend for another year;
finally I realized where's my faith actually come from;
It really build up my independence and trained me well to live alone;
lastly I'd achieved two of the goals in my life which is bringing my parents backpacking around NZ and I did Bungy for my 21st





but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.
ISAIAH 40:31
 










No comments:

Post a Comment