February 14, 2014

Its been a while

Its been a while since I last blogged.
Well, just to share some stuff I came across for the past six months.


since new sem started, I been busying with all kinda stuff- intern, 21st party preparation, school works, SMF, netball, Christmas planning, KL trips, Penang getaway.. Just to keep and distract myself from the dreadful feelings and memories.

somehow there's still 10% of my time I cant stop thinking of everything we had been through, subconsciously.

Happy 21st, Merry Christmas, Happy New year, Happy Chinses New year.. were what you been sending to me, so what's next? Happy valentines day? Yea, today is the day.

Life is unpredictable, and so humans.
everything is changing every second, am I cherishing every moment every second I had and do sth really meaningful , this is what I been self-reflecting and asking myself every single day.




at least for now, I know what should I focus on, keep on track and moving towards the goal and what I've been always looking for.

BE PATIENT< LIVE LIFE< HAVE FAITH

No comments:

Post a Comment